Mpwapwa campus as the oldest Institute was established by Germans in 1930 as part of the then Veterinary Research Station founded in 1905. In 1961, the institute was transferred to Tengeru (Arusha), where training in Animal Husbandry courses was conducted to the end of 1967 and it was reintroduced in Mpwapwa. The campus offers; the basic certificate in Animal Health and Production (NTA Level 4), The Technician Certificate in Animal Health and Production (NTA Level 5) and The Ordinary Diploma in Animal Health and Production (NTA Level 6) and the demand driven short courses.
Mobile phone Campus Directors- 0762422070
Mobile phone Head of Academics- 0659727926